MyCouncil®  |  Cart (0)  |  Join  |  Sign In

Webelos having fun learning to carry injured personEvents & Activities

Activities are at the heart of the Scouting Program and are designed to be age and experience appropriate.

Activities are organized by type of program (see below) and change based on the seasons.

What Forms Do We Need For Our Outing?

Tour & Activity Plan
Going on an outing that doesn't take place at your unit's normal meeting place? You'll need to file a Tour & Activity Plan online hereExternal Link. Learn more about Tour & Activity Plans here. A printed copy of the "TAP" should be in the car with each driver in your group.

Health Forms
You'll need Parts A & B if your outing is less than 72 hours long. You'll need A, B, & C if it's more than 72 hours, e.g. summer camp or a jamboree. Find the official health forms on the national BSA website hereExternal Link. Health forms are good for one year. Note: health forms are required for ALL participants, youth and adults alike. Have more questions? Check out these health forms FAQ'sExternal Link.

Additional Information

Activities Guide

The Council publishes a complete Activities & Programs Guide twice a year2017 Spring/Summer Activities & Programs Guide.

the 2017 Spring/Summer Activities & Programs Guide here.
Want a hard copy? Swing by the Foster City Service Center to pick one up!

Refund Policy

Pacific Skyline Council’s Refund Policy: Deposits, if applicable for an activity, are non-refundable but transferable. With a written request, full refunds may be given for payments made toward an activity, up to one month prior to the event. After that, refunds are not given except in the case of a valid medical emergency with written documentation.

Copyright © 2017 Pacific Skyline Council. All rights reserved
Web Site Powered By ScoutTools®