Bring the family for tree planting, creek clean up, guided nature hikes, belt loop and merit badge activities and more at Boulder Creek Scout Reservation.
Date: Sat, Mar 1, 2014
Time: 9am - 3pm
Location: Boulder Creek Scout Reservation
Cost: No cost
Please bring: Sack lunch, gloves and your enthusiasm!
RSVP: Please call Ranger Sonny at (830) 338-3636 to RSVP and for more info.
- Tree Planting – Learn how to correctly plant trees in the forest.
- lnvasive Plant Removal – Learn about invasive plants and help remove them.
- Creek Cleanup – clean up some of the tributaries in camp (bring waterproof boots if you wish to participate).
- Controlled Burn Pile - (If it is a burn day).
- Guided Nature Hikes – Learn about some of the native plants of the Pacific Coast Redwood region.
- Cub Scout Belt Loop and Boy Scout Merit Badge nature activities.
- Learn about “Leave No Trace” camping.
- Overnight Camping Available (Please call for reservations 650-341-5633, ask for Tim).
This event will take place rain or shine. Please dress accordingly.