Oljato is a magical place! From the moment of arrival to the last day of camp, Scouts are immersed in the outdoor adventure of Scouting.
See for yourself—watch a sneak peek of the new film Celebrating Camp Oljato’s 75 years of Scouting. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see Trailer #2.
Many thanks to 2015 Camp Staff, Commissioner Sandy Nall, Skip Nall and Executive Producer David Miura, Troop 57 Palo Alto and all the scouts. Special thanks to Don Hardy for his generous contribution of full lake photography from 2012. Producer: Rick Bacigalupi, http://www.bacipix.com
Camp Oljato offers a truly memorable outdoor experience for every Scout and provides opportunities for Scouts to learn new skills, earn Merit Badges, and just have fun in a safe, Scout-led environment!
Our Programs include extensive aquatics (sailing, motor boating, paddle boards, water trampoline, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, rowing, and life saving), rock climbing, COPE, handicraft, welding, nature, Scoutcraft, shooting sports, adult leader training, and a high adventure program. New for 2016 is horseback riding, log rolling, and water skiing!
- Located at 7,000 feet in the Sierra Nevada Mountains on the western shore of Huntington Lake
- Holds up to 350 Scouts, adult leaders, and camp staff during each of the six week-long summer sessions.
- 11 hillside troop campsites with platform tents, running water, tables & fire rings
- 3 sets of restrooms & shower buildings located near campsites
- Trading Post, Dining Hall, Health Lodge centrally located
- Newly constructed program structures and areas for Nature, Scoutcraft, Handicraft, and Waterfront
- Separate areas for shooting sports, COPE
2016 Summer Camp Registration Now Open!
For further information
contact the Foster City Service Center (650) 341-5633.
Looking for Summer Employment?
Click here for Summer Camp employment info.