Pacific Skyline Council rents facilities to its members and others.
BSA units may search for rentals by clicking here or by going to the location specific sites on the left.
Non-BSA groups must submit a request for use of a camp facility.
Additionally, if your group has not rented a facility from the Pacific Skyline Council in the last three (3) years, you must complete a pre-reservation application. Both forms may be submitted concurrently, but reservations will be subject to an approved pre-reservation application and availability.
If you have any questions, please call us at (650) 341.5633 or send an email to email@example.com.
Pacific Skyline Council Events
If you are requesting use of a facility for a Pacific Skyline Council event, please complete an Event Publication and Registration Form in conjunction with the staff advisor for the event.
Facilities Available for Rent
Facility Use Documents
Types of Campsites
We offer several types of campsites. Individual campsites may vary slightly from these categories, so check individual campsite descriptions to be prepared.
- Wilderness campsites - are a mile or more from the main camp. They have no amenities. They do not have tap water, but may have access to creek water. They do not have a fire pit, so bring your stoves. They do not have a latrine, so be ready to pack out waste.
- Outpost campsites - are like wilderness campsites except that they have a fire pit and a pit latrine.
- Regular campsites - are near the main camp. They have a fire pit or grill or both. They have access tap water. They have access to either a pit latrine or a flush latrine. They have tables appropriate to the size of the camp. Some have a food box. Some have vehicle access for special needs.
- Canopy campsites - are like regular campsites except that they have a dining canopy.
- Wall-tent campsites - have platforms for wall tents. Some may have electrical power.
- Special campsites - do not fit into the above categories