MyCouncil®  |  Cart (0)  |  Join  |  Sign In

Facility Rentals

Pacific Skyline Council rents facilities to its members and others.

Tip: Online reservation forms do not work well in Internet Explorer.

 BSA Groups 

Camp Rentals:
BSA units may search for camp rentals by clicking here or by going to the location-specific sites on the left.

Service Center Rooms and Palo Alto Fire Circle Reservations:
BSA units wishing to book a room at either of our service centers should complete this formExternal Link with your request. Requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the date. Requests are reviewed and approved every Friday. If your request is not approved for any reason, you will be notified. Please note, your unit’s staff advisor is your District Executive or District Director. Click here to find your district information.

 Non-BSA Groups 

Non-BSA groups must submit a request for use of a camp facilityExternal Link.

Additionally, if your group has not rented a facility from the Pacific Skyline Council in the last three (3) years, you must complete a pre-reservation applicationExternal Link. Both forms may be submitted concurrently, but reservations will be subject to an approved pre-reservation application and availability.

If you have any questions, please call us at (650) 341.5633 or send an email to [Email address removed].

 Pacific Skyline Council Events 

If you are requesting use of a facility for a Pacific Skyline Council event, please complete an Event Publication and Registration FormExternal Link in conjunction with the staff advisor for the event.

 Facilities Available for Rent 

 Facility Use Documents 

 Types of Campsites 

We offer several types of campsites. Individual campsites may vary slightly from these categories, so check individual campsite descriptions to be prepared.

  • Wilderness campsites - are a mile or more from the main camp. They have no amenities. They do not have tap water, but may have access to creek water. They do not have a fire pit, so bring your stoves. They do not have a latrine, so be ready to pack out waste.
  • Outpost campsites - are like wilderness campsites except that they have a fire pit and a pit latrine.
  • Regular campsites - are near the main camp. They have a fire pit or grill or both. They have access tap water. They have access to either a pit latrine or a flush latrine. They have tables appropriate to the size of the camp. Some have a food box. Some have vehicle access for special needs.
  • Canopy campsites - are like regular campsites except that they have a dining canopy.
  • Wall-tent campsites - have platforms for wall tents. Some may have electrical power.
  • Special campsites - do not fit into the above categories
Copyright © 2019 Pacific Skyline Council. All rights reserved
Web Site Powered By ScoutTools®