Popcorn Annual Sale
Pacific Skyline Council's 2013 Popcorn Fundraiser
Welcome to PacSky’s 2013 Popcorn Fundraiser —
Where your unit can sell popcorn and fund your Scouts’ BIG experience!
As this fundraising program has grown in our Council over the years, it has made opportunities come to life for many Scouts that may not have been possible without this coordinated effort. This year there is an increased opportunity for your Scouts to raise money specifically to attend Council Camps Oljato, Cutter & Boulder Creek. Our new incentive program creates a new way for Scouts to pay their own way. If you have this manual in your hands, please count yourself as a Very Special Person – to your Unit, your District, the Council, and of course, most importantly to those Scouts and their families whose program you are helping to make possible by facilitating the Popcorn Opportunities in your Unit. Cheers, you are a hero and to be admired by many. You are the truly the heart of this program and we look forward to supporting you this year. Have fun and please accept Council wishes for a hugely successful Popcorn Fundraiser for your unit!
Yours in Scouting & Popcorn!
Why Sell Popcorn?
- A top-selling unit in the Pacific Skyline Council last year was Pack 991, selling over $25,000 in popcorn – earning more than $8,000 in commissions. What could your unit do with that kind of funding? Send everyone to camp, pay for a super sweet activity? Scouts learn to set goals and experience the feeling of sweet success!
- Scouts experience the satisfaction of earning their own way for Scouting activities in the coming year.
- Scouts learn how to earn their way to summer camp.
- Up to 37% of the proceeds support your unit and the other 30% helps the council support the sale and provide services that come right back to your unit’s Scouts!
- The community gets to meet Scouts and support Scouting.
- Scouts can earn advancement—check the website for more details.
- If everyone pitches in, it is the only fundraiser most units will need to do all year!
- The council incurs the cost and no money is required up-front for units to sell.
- Earn prizes and commissions!
Helpful Links & Downloads