Annual Unit Fundraising Popcorn Sale
Pacific Skyline Council's 2015 Popcorn Fundraiser
Welcome to PacSky’s 2015 Unit Fundraiser —
Where your unit can sell popcorn and fund your Scouts’ NEXT GREAT EXPERIeNCE!
As this fundraising program has grown in our Council over the years, it has made opportunities come to life for many Scouts that may not have been possible without this coordinated effort. This year there is an increased opportunity for your Scouts to raise money specifically to attend Council Camps Oljato, Cutter & Boulder Creek. Our new incentive program creates a new way for Scouts to pay their own way. If you have this manual in your hands, please count yourself as a Very Special Person – to your Unit, your District, the Council, and of course, most importantly to those Scouts and their families whose program you are helping to make possible by facilitating the Popcorn Opportunities in your Unit. Cheers, you are a hero and to be admired by many. You are the truly the heart of this program and we look forward to supporting you this year. Have fun and please accept Council wishes for a hugely successful Fundraiser for your unit!
Yours in Scouting!
Why Sell Popcorn?
- The top-selling unit in the Pacific Skyline Council last year was Pack 565, selling over $32,000 in popcorn – earning more than $10,000 in commissions and individual prizes for Scouts, including one of the council's 2 top selling Scouts. What could your unit do with that kind of funding? Send everyone to camp, pay for a super activity like every one of your Cub Scouts go to an overnighter on the U.S.S. Hornet, to Cub-ON, Day Camp, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Sequoia Adventure Course or better yet as one of our Cub Packs did last year, take them all to iFly? What about for our Boy Scouts' and Venturing Crews' hikes, weekend camping trips, Summer Camp and what about SUPER TRIPS you may have planned like th 2017 National Jamboree, National Order of the Arrow Conference celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the OA, or better yet the trip that so many say changed their life . . . Philmont?!
- Scouts experience the satisfaction of earning their own way for Scouting activities in the coming year.
- Scouts learn to set goals and experience the feeling of sweet success!
- Scouts learn how to earn their way to summer camp.
- Up to 37% of the proceeds support your unit and the other 30% helps the council support the sale and provide services that come right back to your unit’s Scouts!
- The community gets to meet Scouts and support Scouting.
- Scouts can earn advancement—check the website for more details.
- If everyone pitches in, it is the only fundraiser most units will need to do all year!
- The council incurs the cost and no money is required up-front for units to sell.
- Earn prizes and commissions!
Helpful Links & Downloads
2015 Popcorn Family Guide (updated 8/27/15)
2015 Popcorn Leader Guide (updated 8/27/15)
Trail's End Training Videos for Scouts, parents and leaders
Trail's End Popcorn website
Click here to sign up to sell in front of Safeway in Pacifica, Millbrae, Half Moon Bay or Daly City.
Click here to sign up to sell in front of Safeway in Burlingaame, San Mateo, Foster City, Belmont, San Carlos, Redwood City or Menlo Park.
Click here to sign up to sell in front of Safeway in Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain View or Sunnyvale.
Plan Your Pack's Program Budget (98 kb)